- Issued By:City of Newport News
- Type:Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Work Location: City Of Newport News, Virginia
- PreBid Conference:
- Open Responses:
- Description:The project involves the renovation of the existing toilet facilities at the office of the Remote Treasurer, 12912 Jefferson Ave., Newport News, Virginia.
- Amendment/Cancellation Information:Addendum 1
Version 2 - 12/21/21
- Modify: AMENDMENT CHANGED FROM [blank] to 1
- Modify: ISSUED DATE CHANGED FROM 2021-12-14 to [blank]
- Modify: PUBLISH DATE CHANGED FROM 2021-12-14 to 2021-12-21
- Modify: PUBLISH TIME CHANGED FROM 12:00:00 to 10:09:00
- Modify: ISSUED DATE CHANGED FROM "2021-12-14" to [blank]
- Modify: OPEN RESPONSES DATE CHANGED FROM "2022-01-18" to "2022-01-18"
- Modify: PUBLISH DATE CHANGED FROM "2021-12-14" to "2021-12-21"
- Modify: PUBLISH TIME CHANGED FROM "12:00:00" to "10:09:00"
We are a full service masonry contractor available to provide service for any masonry projects.
Maurice Sykes of Sykes Contracting
Commercial cleaning sub contractor. Capable of supplying any cleaning services needed.
Jovan Neal of Triple S Cleaning LLC
We are a Mirco/Swam wholesalers that is capable of supplying the plumbing and electrical materials needed for this project.
John Foster of Complete Facilities Supply, Inc.
- Carpentry (91427)
- Cleaning, Interior/Exterior, New Construction (91428)
- Concrete (91430)
- Insulation (91453)
- Masonry (91455)
- Plastering (91464)
- Plumbing Equipment and Fixtures, Maintenance and Repair (93464)
- No Award Description: Published Date: 1/20/22
- Resolicit Description : Published Date: