- Issued By:Department of Medical Assistance Services
- Type:Request for Applications (RFA)
- Category:Non-Professional Services - Non-Technology
- Work Location: Virginia
- PreBid Conference:
- Open Responses:
- Description:This solicitation is a Request for Applications (RFA) for potential CMP Reinvestment projects that will improve the lives of individuals residing in nursing facilities across the Commonwealth of Virginia. Specific details about this solicitation are enclosed in the following RFA 2022-03.
In accordance with 1819(h)(2)B(ii)(IV)(ff) and 1919(h)(3)(c)(ii)(IV)(ff) of the federal Social Security Act, the Commonwealth of Virginia commits to the following as an annual plan for the expenditure of nursing facility Civil Monetary Penalty (CMP) Reinvestment funds. This plan has been developed and agreed to by the Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS).
DMAS has been given the responsibility for administering these funds, and providing direct oversight in accepting proposals. CMS must approve all projects. In Virginia, CMP Reinvestment funds are used for projects that are approved by DMAS and CMS that directly benefit individuals residing in a nursing facility in the Commonwealth.
- Health Care Management Services (Including Managed Care Services) (95856)